Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where I am supposed to be

Conversation takes us interesting places. Casual conversation will sometimes reveal our passions and principles when the discussion is about something else altogether.

In helping a believer move recently I was party to a conversation where the moving believer apologized for imposing on those helping. The move had come up rather unexpectedly so there was little time to adjust schedules. Some had just dropped their plans for the day and showed up.

One helper responded to the apology. In a matter-of-fact way he said, "I get up every morning wondering what or who God will place in my path that day. As long as I take care with that I am certain I am where I should be, doing what I should be doing."


Knowing the man, I am certain he did not realize the profound-ness of his response. I am also confident that he really tries to live his live the way he said.

Think of the impact if all believers lived with His purpose. What do you suppose the impact would be?

Take a moment and share your thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment